India, Maharashtra, vijay kumbhar, News, Governance, RTI, Transparency, Civic Issues, Real Estate: Is this same Vijay Dhumal calling me,who gave life threats to noted RTI activist Shivaji Raut ?

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Is this same Vijay Dhumal calling me,who gave life threats to noted RTI activist Shivaji Raut ?

Yesterday there was a miss call on my mobile. I normally don’t make return calls unless I confirm the number. When searched I found that the call was from one Vijay Dhumal from pune. It suddenly struck to my mind that this may or may not be thesame vijay dhumal against whom noted RTI activist Shivaji  Raut had complained to chief minister, homeminister and police dept. Vijay Dhumal's number who called Shivaji Raut was 9822275473 . Internet search shows this number is of Vijarao Dhumal  from pune .I am not mentioning the number from which the person made me call because I am not sure whether the person who called me was same who called Shivaji Raut or not .And to avoid further consequences I don’t want to make return call.

I am not scared, panic or I don’t want the police protection, however I am sharing this with readers just for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment